- – Shawn worked for “the mouse,”
- – Daniel juggled website construction with being a stay-at-home dad,
- – Brian worked for his family’s executive search firm, and
- – Stuart was serving in the U.S. Coast Guard.
Fast forward to a Las Vegas casino in April, 2011, where the four found themselves discussing their individual dreams and goals. Call it fate, call it a lapse in judgement, but all 4 guys decided together to take a risk: to move away from the security of the 9-to-5 job and start the COMPANY MEN.
In addition to a deep love and respect for yesterday’s music, they also wanted to bring back what it means to be “a gentleman.” It’s more than just being polite:
- – A gentleman opens the door for others.
- – A gentleman stands when a woman returns to the table.
- – A gentleman displays chivalry and respect to all.
Their history creates a deep appreciation for each and every opportunity to perform. Each concert is one step further away from that 9-to-5 job, and another step closer to a career like those of their musical influences.